To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration ×
Comet Forums
To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration

Auto-Start BitComet on Windows startup ONLY IF HAVE FILE?

Hi everyone,

My suggestion is to have another option in the "Appearance > When Bitcomet Starts..." that would say "Auto-Start BitComet on Windows startup only if have file in download list."

I rarely have any files in my download list, so when I turn on my computer, I wouldn't want Bitcomet to start as there is no files to download.

But when I do have files in my download list, I want Bitcomet to start automatically when I turn my computer on cause sometimes I forgot to turn it on and waste a few hours of not downloading anything before I realize I haven't turn it on.

Hope you all understand what I'm trying to say. :)

Hi everyone,

My suggestion is to have another option in the "Appearance > When Bitcomet Starts..." that would say "Auto-Start BitComet on Windows startup only if have file in download list."

I rarely have any files in my download list, so when I turn on my computer, I wouldn't want Bitcomet to start as there is no files to download.

But when I do have files in my download list, I want Bitcomet to start automatically when I turn my computer on cause sometimes I forgot to turn it on and waste a few hours of not downloading anything before I realize I haven't turn it on.

Hope you all understand what I'm trying to say. :)

it is really not necessary if the window butters you just select minimize to try on start up,if the icon butter you winxp hides unused trey icons,is you are worried if bitcomet is slowing down your computer, don't bitcomet has a very small memory and cpu consumption when it is not doing something.

And if you are not downloading something just be a nice person and seed some torrents.