To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration ×
Comet Forums
To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration

download limit

alaa777

hi...

i have big problem with my other network members and they will kick me out of the network because of bitcomet ignoring the download limit

the problem is when i set the download limit to 50Kb/s some time"(when the task contain a lot of seeders)" it download with more than 200kb/s or more and drain all band width ignoring the limit that i have set

post-51742-12834258772425.png

Kluelos, I guess he tried to say that, even he limited the speed from Options -> Connection, the downloading speed still exceeded the limit.

alaa777, the team has tested the problem you reported, but could not reproduce it. Can you please send the bitcomet.xml to me? You can find bitcomet.xml from %SystemDrive% \Users\USERNAME\AppData\Roaming\BitComet. My email address is lu.liu@bitcomet.com. Thanks

Well, the team acknowledged your report and as Lucy told you they are trying to reproduce the bug. No bug can be trapped if one can't reproduce it first.

So, you'd better send your bicomet.xml file to the email address which Lucy gave you. Perhaps it will provide some further hints as to what's happening.