To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration ×
Comet Forums
To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration

Playback speed fine tuning -MPCSTAR

sad84iq

I loved vlc for a long time.But MPC Star is rocking in last few years.Now for last 4 years use MPCSTAR because it includes excellent features not found in vlc and othe players too or other player needs spicial plugin.

I am only missing one thing finally that is playback speed which was implemented in MPCSTAR but its not fine tuned.No button for fine tuning like in VLC we have 1.10x , 1.18x,1.28,1.39x,1.42x,1.50x so on...

That is one the most important thing that keeps me to use vlc else i would only use MPCSTAR all the time without installing anyother player including vlc.

The reason is we attend video classes ad many lectures where the spokes person is very slow in delivering and also documentaries and scientific research videos. In MPCSTAR play menu the feature has only three variation of playback speed.which is very fast and unable to tuneup to our listening skills and need.Very soon MPCSTAR might be the king in video players...

As a software reviewer i can assure u to all users eccause i have been testing many ..This team is very quick in implementing excellent features whos discussion will actually take me away from the topic because its is very long

I love to see a controller that controls play back speed at our own taste and flexibility of listening skills.

Thanks MPCSTAR team.