To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration ×
Comet Forums
To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration

BitComet always crash!

icer

BitComet always crashes after x numbers of hours, but it always does... It crashed in the previous version aswell, but now it's crazy...

This better be fixed in the next version (hopefully a update fix) other wise I'll change my torrent program, I don't have the patience to restart the program manually every morning when I look at my computer...

Why isn't there an auto-BitComet-restart function? It's f¤¤¤ stupid that the whole prosess stops because BitComet have an error and asks me to send the error log instead of restarting and THEN ask me if I want to do it! This is the thing I hate about BitComet that it don't restart...

I usually set BitComet to run at night and then I'm not there to monitor it if it chrashed, so if I start the program at midnight and the program crashes at 0100 then it makes me want to break something....

I REALLY hope you programmers takes this to consideration and makes this function available so that I and many MANY others don't have to go through the same prosedure over again...

It's kind of ironic that it says in the "About" form: [k]BitComet 0.70 Stable Release For Windows 2000/XP[/k] :P

ERRORLOG.TXT

CRASH.DMP.txt

Thanks for that but, the auto-restart is a function that is really missed in BitComet, no matter if there is a solution to my problems...

The thing is that the previous version was like this aswell (more rare, but the issues was there aswell), so I'm not planning going at least 2versions back to fix this problem when there could be a little auto-restart function so I didn't have to do it all the time...

IF there had been a function like this the program would have been great, but this drags the program a loooong way down...