To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration ×
Comet Forums
To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration

MY DOWNLOAD WONT START AGAIN!

Basically wat the Topic description says: I'm downloading this mega big file (1.35 GB) and I've been downloading it this whole week. I was going to start it up again today but when I clicked Start, the download wont start!

I went to properties and I've found that the thing is stuck on "Start Later" and I have no idea how to keep it on "Start Now".

Would it have anything to do with the fact that I kept the computer on all day yesterday to download it? Anyone have any idea how to help me start this up again?

I was going to start it up again today but when I clicked Start, the download wont start!

[skipped by Const2k]

Anyone have any idea how to help me start this up again?

Check whether your task is put in queue (status icons) by Options -> Preferences -> Connection - Task shedule limit.

Tell us what's going on when you click Start button. It's possible that there are no peers for your torrent anymore or tracker is down...

Check whether your task is put in queue (status icons) by Options -> Preferences -> Connection - Task shedule limit.

Tell us what's going on when you click Start button. It's possible that there are no peers for your torrent anymore or tracker is down...

Well, the game I'm downloading is the only thing I'm downloading at the moment so its not on queue. When I click the Start button, nothing happens. Like, the status is still on "Stopped" and just...nothing happens. Its still got that silver circle icon next to it. And wen I right-click the task and go to properties, its stuck on "Start Later" and no matter how many times I change it to "Start now" it just doesnt stay that way.