To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration ×
Comet Forums
To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration

Need help. Torrents wont start after installing Bitcomet 7

I dont know what kind of information I should provide. But my bitcomet is really flaking on me right now. A few days ago i was using bitcomet .69 and it was working beautifully. Then it promted me to install bitcomet .7 so I'm like why not? but immediately after installing bitcomet 7, none of the torrents work. The status just says connecting, and even new torrents that I install wont work. any help? please.

I dont know what kind of information I should provide. But my bitcomet is really flaking on me right now. A few days ago i was using bitcomet .69 and it was working beautifully. Then it promted me to install bitcomet .7 so I'm like why not? but immediately after installing bitcomet 7, none of the torrents work. The status just says connecting, and even new torrents that I install wont work. any help? please.

I'm having the same problem. I installed .70 and now it takes a few seconds longer to open Bitcomet... and when I double click on a torrent to resume the download..... it freezes for about 3 seconds... then nothing happens. no downloads resume. its really annoying. any help please...