To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration ×
Comet Forums
To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration

Bitcomet not previewing movie

I have recently installed Bitcomet 0.70 and downloaded some movies. However, Bitcomet is not previewing the downloaded movies. All I get when Bitcomet is buffering is ' buffering 597.97 Mbytes -zero K/bytes'. When burning the movie on DVD, Bitcomet icon is also not appearing on my desktop so that I can transfer the movie for burning. I have got a Linksys wireless broadband router. I am desperate to have it fixed as I have been tying for some weeks now. Can anyone help me please? Is it a configuration/port problem?

Thx & Regards

Goonda

I have recently installed Bitcomet 0.70 and downloaded some movies. However, Bitcomet is not previewing the downloaded movies. All I get when Bitcomet is buffering is ' buffering 597.97 Mbytes -zero K/bytes'.

When a movie is incomplete, the previewer must interpolate the missing parts. The more you're missing, the longer this is going to take, but it's never a quick process. Give it a long time, and it should eventually start. Or you can use the VLC player from videolan.org to preview the file, as it will attempt to play an incomplete file.

When burning the movie on DVD, Bitcomet icon is also not appearing on my desktop so that I can transfer the movie for burning. I have got a Linksys wireless broadband router. I am desperate to have it fixed as I have been tying for some weeks now. Can anyone help me please? Is it a configuration/port problem?

Sorry, but I don't understand the question. What does the presence or absence of the BitComet icon have to do with this? The completed download will be in your designated download directory, per your BitComet preferences. Look there to see where your default download directory is, then look in that directory for the movie.