To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration ×
Comet Forums
To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration

please help me...

hi,

i've started to using bitcomet couple of weeks ago.It was really great,yeah a little slow but it was fine i'm downloading the first season of 21 Jumpstreet and it is 4.97Gb.I was downloaded 1.26Gb of it and the first episode was prettycompleted.But yesterday,when i've tried to watch the preview, it didn't show me .I've stopped all of the episodes but the first one two days ago.And when i've tried to start them again they've all turned back to 0.0% so i did the hash control and they've came back but now it has stuck on 20.8% i can watch the first episode but it says that it hasn't finished yet.I've so confused and i don't know what to do.If you can help me,i'll be sooooo glad :D

thanks

Preview takes a long time to interpolate the missing parts, so the less of the file you have, the longer it takes. A long time. Go eat lunch or something while you wait for it.

You may want to try the vlc player from videolan.org since it can handle incomplete files, and is a good all-around player with no filter dependencies. A few things it won't handle, but you're unlikely to run in to them. This works a bit better than the preview function.