To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration ×
Comet Forums
To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration

HELP ME PLS

Justjohn63111

• 4 months later...

In my opinion i think that Ubuntu is one of the best linux operating systems out there and i would recommend that if you are going to begin using a linux operating system you use this one. Also on Ubuntu there is a bit torrent like program pre installed on the operating system. But since im am new to linux operating systems i have decided to create a dual boot operating system with ubuntu and windows 7. There is no way to install bitcomet on a linux operating system since it is only for windows as mentioned above. So if you want to use a linux operating system and bitcomet you are just out of luck. That's why i would recommend a dual boot operating system because you can you linux for just screwing around with and windows 7 for downloading with bitcomet.

mrpappagiorgio , please pay some attention to the date of messages you are replying to.

Replying to very old messages which have no recent traffic in the thread is referred to as "necro-posting", replying to the dead. It's usually pointless as the person asking has resolved the issue one way or another, a long time ago and may not ever see your late answer. It's also frowned upon at nearly every forum including this one.