To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration ×
Comet Forums
To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration

Need help

boomboom1

Have been using BC for quite a while, never had a problem. Am using BC 1.15, have XPSP2, all other functions are working browser etc. have high speed cable with cable modem, time warner. Now for the first time I am having my DLs stop, get red x, and it says "stopped request could not be performed due to I/O device error?. I have not had this problem before, the DLs keep stopping and I manually start them but they stop again in about two minutes, yes there is plenty of space on the drive! Is this a new issue,? I have not changed any settings. Any help would be appreciated, thank you

Hmm... well, I assumed that anyone browsing this forum can recognize a web link. Because that's what I've sent you, a link to the BitComet wiki help pages where this issue is addressed. All it would take is just a simple click on the blue underlined word "reading".

Is this clear enough for you or must I come and hold your hand all the way through?

If, after you've read that, you still can't figure it out, only then, come back with specific questions, outlining which of the solutions enumerated there you tested and what results you got for each one.