To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration ×
Comet Forums
To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration

wildthing

Hi, Can anyone tell me what has happened to my profile on bitcomet v.1.16 because when i went to it it says this blog is closed. And when i am able to leave a comment it comes up as guest and it used to come up with my bitcomet i.d. Is this to do with the servers being moved. Many thanks. B)

Edited by wildthing (see edit history)

On what URL did you access the blog? Or better, how did you access the blog page?

Your profile is not on any version of BitComet. It's on Comet Passport, which is a web authentication service provided by the Comet dev team.

It is indeed integrated with BitComet since BitComet uses it to update your profile uploading statistics. But that's BitComet using Passport not the other way around.

Since the blog site is still in beta form, there are expected to be down time moments as it might be worked upon. But right now, at the moment I'm writing this the blog site is accessible.

So, if you find yourself unable to access at all times and via any various methods, only then you will be sure that you have a problem.