To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration ×
Comet Forums
To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration

net crashes after running bitcomet

Is there a question in there?

Because if there isn't I'm going to delete this topic.

There is nowhere near enough information to draw any conclusion from your post.

Moreover, there are tons of Windows 7 users which use BitComet without having any issue of the kind (myself included).

You didn't even bother to explain what you understand by: "my net crashes".

Therefore, this has no place in the "Bug Reports" section; not until it's been established beyond any doubt that there is a bug.

Until then, if you really seek help for your issue, read the "READ THIS before posting" announcement on top of the section, provide the info and then perhaps someone can help you.

He might mean when you try to stop BitComet the net stops responding for a short time. Ive had this happen myself but it comes back after a few minutes. If that is the real question..... Ive notice since Ive upgraded my conection to faster speeds.....and my cable co. changed the drop line from my house to the pole....it doesnt do that to me anymore....so in my opinion it was my lines/connection and not BitComet.....I am also running windows 7

• 4 months later...

He might mean when you try to stop BitComet the net stops responding for a short time. Ive had this happen myself but it comes back after a few minutes. If that is the real question..... Ive notice since Ive upgraded my conection to faster speeds.....and my cable co. changed the drop line from my house to the pole....it doesnt do that to me anymore....so in my opinion it was my lines/connection and not BitComet.....I am also running windows 7

:lol: agree on this.....

--Life is a constant change.

:) mizuno wave Elided by mod, advertising link

Edited by greywizard (see edit history)