To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration ×
Comet Forums
To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration

MpcStar 4.4

This is my french translation for MpcStar version 4.4.

Rename "en_US - 4.4.po.txt" to "en_US.po" and move it in "C:\Program Files\MpcStar\lang"

MpcStar is now in French.

Voici ma traduction en Français du programme MpcStar Version 4.4.

Renommer "en_US - 4.4.po.txt" en "en_US.po" et le copier dans "C:\Program Files\MpcStar\lang"

MpcStar est en Français maintenant.

LE: Actually it's the en_US - 4.4.mo file that you should have uploaded in order for it to work the way you described. That's why I've replaced the .po file you uploaded with its corespondent .mo file. The rest of the instructions still apply (that is, extract the "en_US - 4.4.mo" from the archive and rename it to "en_US.mo").

en_US - 4.4.zip

Edited by greywizard
Exchanged .po file with .mo file (see edit history)

Lucy, I've parsed the default English UI file and there seem to be language provisions only for a few languages (Chinese, Japanese, Vietnamese and Korean I think).

Anyway, I think you could ask the dev team that they included provision strings for all languages which BitComet supports, so that anyone who wishes to translate the UI in a different language, could do it and not have to replace the default English UI file in order for it to work but access it through the Options page instead (as it's supposed to be).

Hi Wizard! Yes I'll talk to the dev. team about your suggestion, I also hope we can have something like the translation site for BitComet, so users can help translation from all over the world. :D

And thank u again, moldoch. Great work!! B)