To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration ×
Comet Forums
To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration

I would like to know on how to make my own torrent easily

jordanllgg50

I was just wondering on how to make a torrent file the easy and simple way. Like there is this Sesame Street dvd that I want so much to watch, but I cannot seem to find it as in a torrent file. So is there any way to make this dvd into downloadable dvd format like .avi? But I don't own the Sesame Street dvd, that's the problem. But I really want to download this dvd a lot. I mean there has got to be a way to go this. The Sesame Street dvd is called 40 Years of Sunny Days. I really like this dvd a lot and I want to watch it, so let me please on how to make it into a torrent file for me. Maybe I go onto the website Amazon and copy the url and then paste into the Make New Torrent in my UTorrent. Then the url of that webpage makes it into a torrent file. Then I copy and paste the tracker name in. Is that correct? Then what is the next step after that? So what I am mostly saying to you I really want to watch this dvd a lot. But I know that I can probably make it into a torrent file. So let me know on how to do this for me step-by-step. And also, I would like to know on how to make other torrents as well like CD's, applications, movies and games. So let me know on all about this stuff. Well anyway, that's about all for now. So get back to me as soon as possible and let me know on how to do this for me cause I really like this Dvd a lot! So thank you very much! :blink:

1. Is your post highly incoherent? YES.

2. Is your post in violation of at least 4 Forum Rules, all of which you chose to abide and which explicitly prohibit discussion referring to or encouraging the piracy of copyright protected materials? YES.

3. Is therefore this topic closed? YES.

4. This is STRIKE 1. Will you be banned from this forum if you continue to ask directions about how to infringe copyright? YES!

Therefore please beware.

For all the rest of the purely technical questions you may have regarding the creation of a torrent with BitComet, there is a Wiki topic on this: Making torrents with BitComet. Peruse it first.