To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration ×
Comet Forums
To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration

CometPassport

MissLinda13

Hello everyone, until late yesterday, I had o problems with my bitcomet application's automatic sign in feature. Now, I have a message that says it is unable to connect, regardless that my internet connection is strong, and can easily surf the web. After visiting CometID online and attempted to view my score, I received the following message:

Internal Server Error

SoapClient::SoapClient(http://member.bitcomet.com/webservice/wsdl): failed to open stream: HTTP request failed! HTTP/1.1 404 Not Found

An internal error occurred while the Web server was processing your request. Please contact the webmaster to report this problem.

Any suggestions are greatly appreciated. :)

The server you tried to connect to might have some temporary problems.

This, however ,does not affect BitTorrent/HTTP downloading with BitComet in any way, and you still have access to ltseeds. It's just that your score will not increase.

We are sorry for any inconvenience. Please have patience until the problem is solved.

Hello Vasy, thank you for assistance in this matter. Your reply is very helpful, and I have made note of the information. Peace and blessings to you always! Yours in Christ :)