To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration ×
Comet Forums
To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration

Downloads keep stopping before done

For the last two weeks whatever I am downloading constantly stops itself before done. I have all my setting right and have had no problems before this. I have to watch whats going on just to keep starting it back up and I just dont have the patients for this. Is there anyone who can help me out here. This happens no matter if Im downloading a single file or multiple.

Thanks,

:wacko:

First of all, last time I've checked I didn't have any bugs. I'm pretty sure that my colleagues don't have any either, so I don't know where you got that idea. :unsure:

Second, nobody will be able to help you without more info. Try starting by reading the "Read This before posting" link, on top of this page.

Third, try to give some more details (e.g. do all torrents stop at the same percentage? does this occur randomly or after a fixed interval? did you happen to witness a task as it stopped by itself? what type of tasks are you talking about HTTP/FTP or BT? et al.)

Fourth, the fact that you believe that your settings are right doesn't mean that they are. A screenshot of BC with the Summary tab selected, may be of some use.