To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration ×
Comet Forums
To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration

mpcstar playtime ( crono )

Hi all,

On the old mpcstar players there was an option that you could use for seeing the play time in the top left corner,

it was a kind of crono it had houres,minits,seconds and milliseconds.

I alway's used it to make my own subtitels or translate others when they where out of sync.

and now on the new mpcstar 4.9 i cant find that option no longer.

Could anyone help me here to find another option for this pls.

thanks

Axelle

yes indeed that is correct

but i ment something else

wat you see at the bottom left corner above the toolbar is only houres/minits and seconds

wat you normaly could do is activate an option so that you would get another timer in the top left corner

stating the exact houres/minits/seconds and milliseconds so that you could edit the subtitels in the .srt file

to the exact millisecond and thats wat one realy needs, those milliseconds :)

Hi Lucy26,

euh you got me there lol

i cant quiet remember the version nr; i think it was 3.somthing... .4 or 5

cant remember since i had to buy a new hd drive when the old one didnt want to work no longer

that is also how i lost all my data and since then i used the mediaplayer from win untill i came to a

movie with no subtitles thats when i rememberd i used mpcstar so i dlld it again.

But if im not mistaken it has to do with somthing like ffdshow, but i tried that also but failed there also.

wat i can find with ffdshow is how to show the framerate etc. in the top left corner, thats how i know im

close to finding it lol, but its frustrating not able to find it again :angry:

Hi Axelle, please play a video file, and open Files -> File Info.

1. Go to DirectVobSub -> Misc and check "Show OSD statistics". Then click on "OK" to return to the video window, see if it shows what you're looking for.

post-56648-12955133580655.png

2. Or you can go to ffdshow Video Decoder -> ffdshow -> OSD, and check the stats you'd like to see on OSD.

post-56648-12955133747705.png

Hi Lucy26,

thx for the help with this,

the Directvosub thingy helped alot altho its not the same thingy i used before but it does do exactly the same job.

thanks for all your help, now i can finaly do some serieous work thx to you ;)

Axelle :D