To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration ×
Comet Forums
To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration

no sound on my mpcstar

I need some help please. I have been using mpcstar on all my movies for a long time now. About 3 weeks ago i lost the sound. When i play movies on any other like nero or windows then the sound are fine. I have unins. and reinstalled my mpcstar, but still there are no sound. I have recently donloaded mpcstar 5.1 and installed it, but still no sounI have looked at all my settings on mpcstar and everything seems fine.

Iff theres any one who can help, i will apr. it.

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...

I also had this issue before, but I found the problem is with Real Player, if you have real player install, you need to uninstall Real Player, Uninstall MPCstar, reboot your system, than reinstall MPCstar, make sure doing the install, you check the real player codec check mark. DO NOT install real player again

thanks for the help, but i dont know what was the problem. my sound has come back from the dead. i am watching movies on movies 2k. i have. one time i have putted the volume down and forgot to put it back on again. i went back to watch a movie and adjusted the sound. after that my mpcstar sound worked again.

Thanks anyway

• 2 weeks later...