To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration ×
Comet Forums
To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration

Difference Between Utorrent and Bitcomet

U torrent is only six hundred KB file and whereas bitcomet is 8 MB , but most of the peers which i see while downloading, are Utorrent Peers.

And sometimes I noticed that ,after downloading Large files in GB U torrent never slowed down the pc, or it didn't show any high cpu rate , and it is calm and quite . But Bitcomet and end of the download of a file , it is taking much system resources.

Is bitcomet is set to get maximum speed by default.

or still we can make any changes to get even more speed in advanced menu ?

No, it's not set to get the maximum speed by default.

You need to follow some steps like those in here, to tailor the main settings to your connection speed: BitComet Settings Guide.

The peers which you see in a swarm depend on who's participating in that torrent. In the western hemisphere uTorrent is one of the most popular client if not the most popular, so it's normal to see many uTorrent peers for a lot of torrents. I don't quite follow your train of thought here.

If the CPU usage spikes after downloading a task it's probably because on many occasions BitComet performs a hash-check at the end of the download.

If you want to prevent that, disable all hash-check conditions in Advanced Options.