To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration ×
Comet Forums
To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration

rss feeds

foxalot

Hi just would like to know if bitcomit offers rss feeds or as plugin or is this going to be a future release or if it already as it where in bicomit may i find it .

many thanx

Nope.

It was part of BitComet in the distant past but it was abandoned by the development team.

I don't think they're planning on adding it back in the near future but feel free to make a request in the proper section of the forum if you like.

• 9 months later...

They should definitely bring this back.

It is the best feature other clients have compared to BitComet. BitComet downloads way faster, but you have to do all the stuff manually, when most torrent sites have RSS to let you automatize it.

• 3 months later...

I agree Morton, I played around with Utorrent for a while and was loving the RSS feed thing ( although setting it is a pain in the a** until you are over the learning curve) / media center master (which I know a lot of us use) has Utorrent intergration , but it is a little shoty. Even if RSS feed intergration isnt something the Bitcomet development team want to work on right now, Maybe they can find a way for bitcomet to recognize when you are downloading something frequently ( say a certain series through EZTV) and could automatically download the next torrent in the series automatically. (Info Note... EZTV doesnt even support thier own RSS feed right now due to the workload, but there is another RSS feed that tries to mimic the RSS Feed EZTV would put out ) / ANyone got any ideas to help the developers add something like this that wouldnt make them want to pull their hair out? I will read up on it, but I know I would probably rather slit my wrists than tax my brain so hard lol

Solar....