To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration ×
Comet Forums
To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration

help! using torrent for years but first time encounter this!!

zigel

recently i tried to download using bittorrent ,

but all stucked at 0/0 (0/2632) example...

all torrents from different website are like that...

can anyone help me to solve?

i have not encounter this problem at all ...

That statistic means that there are 2,632 peers trying to download this torrent, but 0 people seeding it -- and that you aren't connected to any of them. Unless this torrent gets a seeder, it's not going anywhere. You can try hanging around for a while and see if a seeder shows up, stop the task and leave it for a day or so, then try again, but if there are no seeders it's dead. You should see if you can find another torrent with the same material.

That statistic means that there are 2,632 peers trying to download this torrent, but 0 people seeding it -- and that you aren't connected to any of them. Unless this torrent gets a seeder, it's not going anywhere. You can try hanging around for a while and see if a seeder shows up, stop the task and leave it for a day or so, then try again, but if there are no seeders it's dead. You should see if you can find another torrent with the same material.

Thanks alot for your explanation , but those are new torrents and all of them are not available at the same time ? as in all torrents are 0 seeds ?

these has been goin for a few days , weird..

They are what they are, and neither of us has any control over that. The swarm statistics are:

#-of-seeders-you're-connected-to / #-of-leechers-you're-connected-to ( #-of-seeders-in-swarm / #-of-leechers-in-swarm )

A lot of torrents are never seeded by their uploaders. It happens. Seems dumb and a waste of time, but so does uploading fakes, yet that still happens every day.

• 2 weeks later...

Did you try turning off your computer / modem / and router / wait a few minutes and then boot them all again ? Also , did you check to make sure you had your green light ? I have had this happen before and after a reboot of everything, starting working great again!!!

Hope this helps....

Solar....