To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration ×
Comet Forums
To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration

global connection limit

muxum

something really usefull would be a global connection limit. azureus got it and i dont understand why bitcomet doesnt have it. sure there is a connection limit for a file but a global one is usefull if u start a extra file but dont want to go over a limit. always having to change the settings to ensure this is annoying. it is probably only a work of 10 min to implement this. if at all.

• 2 weeks later...

Bob, are you on a DSL and/or PPPoE connection? If so you can try adjusting the MTU setting in your router to "1498."

PPPoE connections can't have a MTU higher than 1500 or they crap out. Sometimes this little settings get skewered in the router. It messed me up for a month & a half before I realized that my router had reset on me. I've been good for a year and a half now. :)

• 3 weeks later...

Bob, are you on a DSL and/or PPPoE connection? If so you can try adjusting the MTU setting in your router to "1498."

PPPoE connections can't have a MTU higher than 1500 or they crap out. Sometimes this little settings get skewered in the router. It messed me up for a month & a half before I realized that my router had reset on me. I've been good for a year and a half now. :)

thank you, I tried that and it doens't fix the problem. I use cable connection without PPPoE.