To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration ×
Comet Forums
To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration

help!!!!

bryan gray

:( after selecting subject to download and getting the download screen, the next screen just shows gibberish,

I have downloaded before with bitcomet so why is this happening now??

many thanks for any help.

Bryan.

Hi, this is the screen I get when I hit the download button on any subject, avi,mp3, tv, whatever, instead of the usual save/run/etc I used to get.

I was asked to download languages, but said no.any clue.

I can use other portals to download eg. Torrentportall.

again thanks for your intrest and help.

Bryan.

ÎÞ·¨ÕÒµ½¸ÃÒ³

ÄúÕýÔÚËÑË÷µÄÒ³Ãæ¿ÉÄÜÒѾ­É¾³ý¡¢¸üÃû»òÔÝʱ²»¿ÉÓá£

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Çë³¢ÊÔÒÔϲÙ×÷£º

È·±£ä¯ÀÀÆ÷µÄµØÖ·À¸ÖÐÏÔʾµÄÍøÕ¾µØÖ·µÄƴдºÍ¸ñʽÕýÈ·ÎÞÎó¡£

Èç¹ûͨ¹ýµ¥»÷Á´½Ó¶øµ½´ïÁ˸ÃÍøÒ³£¬ÇëÓëÍøÕ¾¹ÜÀíÔ±ÁªÏµ£¬Í¨ÖªËûÃǸÃÁ´½ÓµÄ¸ñʽ²»ÕýÈ·¡£

µ¥»÷ºóÍË°´Å¥³¢ÊÔÁíÒ»¸öÁ´½Ó¡£

HTTP ´íÎó 404 - Îļþ»òĿ¼δÕÒµ½¡£

Internet ÐÅÏ¢·þÎñ (IIS)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

¼¼ÊõÐÅÏ¢£¨Îª¼¼ÊõÖ§³ÖÈËÔ±Ìṩ£©

תµ½ Microsoft ²úÆ·Ö§³Ö·þÎñ²¢ËÑË÷°üÀ¨“HTTP”ºÍ“404”µÄ±êÌâ¡£

´ò¿ª“IIS °ïÖú”£¨¿ÉÔÚ IIS ¹ÜÀíÆ÷ (inetmgr) ÖзÃÎÊ£©£¬È»ºóËÑË÷±êÌâΪ“ÍøÕ¾ÉèÖÔ¡¢“³£¹æ¹ÜÀíÈÎÎñ”ºÍ“¹ØÓÚ×Ô¶¨Òå´íÎóÏûÏ¢”µÄÖ÷Ìâ¡£

It could well be a misconfigured web server, and it's trying to send you the file contents as an HTML page, which won't work. You might try the site with a different browser to see if you get the same result, just in case it's your browser mishandling the download.

It could well be a misconfigured web server, and it's trying to send you the file contents as an HTML page, which won't work. You might try the site with a different browser to see if you get the same result, just in case it's your browser mishandling the download.

hi, thanks for the interest, but if it is a web server would it happen with every download on

Bitcomet ? and why is torrent portal ok ?

If it is the web server, depending on exactly what's wrong with it, then it would happen to any browser, for any user visiting that particular torrent site. Other sites wouldn't be involved, nor would any client software.