To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration ×
Comet Forums
To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration

BC .70 multiple bugs

Toolman

First issue:

Since I updated to .70, about half my downloads do not download completely. The program thinks it is done and starts uploading, so I have to close the program (stopping and restarting does not fix it) and reopen it then restart the download with the pieces that did not finish correctly set to download. Sometimes I have to do this multiple times, it can be rather annoying.

Second:

Percentages are not displayed correctly. They do not update very often (maybe every 10 percentages). The timer works fine for me though. edit: There is another percentage error also. The percentage for the whole file does not equal the percentage in the files tab. For example, right now I am only downloading 1 file from the torrent. The whole file should equal the percentage of the one piece I am downloading. But the whole file says 80% and my one piece says 88.8%

This is only happening to me with .70, I think I was still on .51, and it was working fine, I only decided to update because one of the trackers wouldn't give me any peers because it said I had an outdated program.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

nearly all my torrents report the incorrect percentage too;

BitComet 7.1

Sometimes they reset to 0.0% after i've rebooted while the file is at 75% or so. This does not happen every time i reboot.

Frequentlyt the transfer has been live for a day or 2 and the % says something low like 25%, but i have the whole file (.bc! file is the same size as the target files - remove the bc! and there it is complete)

. . . i haven't checked if the timer is right.

A PUNKER u do not know anything ! The file has the right size but the space is only allocated... to if your file is something like this :

##########

##########

##########

##########

and bitcomet says you only have 75% then you will have something like this :

##########

#     #     ####

#######    

###     ####

THE FILE IS NOT COMPLETED !! but it has the right size (olny the information are wronf because there are SPACES)

please dont think it is finished when it's not!

$$$