To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration ×
Comet Forums
To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration

HELP FOR SPEED

rexdimos

Dark_Shroud : U are such an a******, man! People giving u questions because you are supposed to be a technical help. But u always giving non-sense reply and ask people to "search for answer" and ask them to stop typing in CAPs.

What is your problem man? I've been finding answers for some questions (same like others), but never found anything helpful, esp from u.

such a d***!!!!

Dark_Shroud : U are such an a******, man! People giving u questions because you are supposed to be a technical help. But u always giving non-sense reply and ask people to "search for answer" and ask them to stop typing in CAPs.

What is your problem man? I've been finding answers for some questions (same like others), but never found anything helpful, esp from u.

such a d***!!!!

Oh yes, explaining to people that they are using a bugged vesion of BC (0.71 & 0.72) like rexdimos is/was or using programs like Zonealarm that are known for bad behavior. My responces are simple and to the point for people's specific needs. I no longer bother to give big explanations because people like you never understand them. People who have a problem with my responces are more than welcome to pm me over that matter if they didn't understand, didn't aggree, or had some other issue.

So, should I ban this acount of yours that you signed up with today just to give me crap or some of the others with the same IP: ttcer, yingtzi, navasak, hao_zai, iangbird, Abugarcia, devilcatz, kaileonard, en0010, zeta, kasivarama, guruking?

• 2 weeks later...

Hi... can anyone give me an idea on how to speed up my download.

im using 0.59. DSL 1024kbps download 10 - 40kbps with Firewall.

Try to get install 0.7 but every time im doing it my Anti-spy shown 5 spyware viruses...

try to uninstall hoping it might remove it, but the viruses are conquering the sistem,

using antispyware Trend Micro 3.0. any brilliant idea :unsure: .