To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration ×
Comet Forums
To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration

pls help. I'm new to Bitcomet

selonhil

:(

can some1 pls help me. i have purchase Bitcomet through Tvcentral, but i'm not able to download anything. i'm using my university network. my DHT shows says it is not connected. what should i do. i've truned my window firewall off. please someone help :(

first off, you need to turn your firewall back on and make an exception for bitcomet. second, you should not have to pay for bitcomet. it is freeware, i got mine from file hippo. also make sure you have version .70. version .71 has a lot of bugs in it still yet. so my recommendation is to get rid of the bitcomet you have now (I KNOW SOUNDS LIKE A WASTE OF MONEY BUT YOU WILL BE BETTER OFF IN THE LONG RUN :P ) and go to bitcomet.com and get it for free, remember version .70! reinstall and everythiong should be all better!

:(

can some1 pls help me. i have purchase Bitcomet through Tvcentral, but i'm not able to download anything. i'm using my university network. my DHT shows says it is not connected. what should i do. i've truned my window firewall off. please someone help :(

Call your credit card company and tell them to stop payment for fraud.