To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration ×
Comet Forums
To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration

always 0kb/s and no seed (in fact there is)

siaokia

Hihi, i've been downloading torrents since long ago..with normal but slow downloading rate but im quite satisfy with it already.. but this problem keep exist in my bitcomet which is having 0kb/s on dn and upload rate..... Y?!!! in fact, there is seeds ard but my network cant sense the seeds. im not using any router and i've disabled all the firewalls.. but to no avail... SOMEONE PLS HELP MI T-T

Hihi, i've been downloading torrents since long ago..with normal but slow downloading rate but im quite satisfy with it already.. but this problem keep exist in my bitcomet which is having 0kb/s on dn and upload rate..... Y?!!! in fact, there is seeds ard but my network cant sense the seeds. im not using any router and i've disabled all the firewalls.. but to no avail... SOMEONE PLS HELP MI T-T

i am not sure what the problem is but i would suggest you have your firewall enabled immediately, thats kind of like taking the door off your house because you cant figure out how to use the lock!

i am not sure what the problem is but i would suggest you have your firewall enabled immediately, thats kind of like taking the door off your house because you cant figure out how to use the lock!

but...i've seen lots ppl complaining abt the downloading speed and it has got to do with firewall, on the other hand...i DUN EVEN HAF SPEED!!! haahx! in fact, all torrents im trying to download also has these problems. so the fake torrent problem can be extract out. but since then, wat is my problem? my connection is 100kb/s though. help ................... T-T

but...i've seen lots ppl complaining abt the downloading speed and it has got to do with firewall, on the other hand...i DUN EVEN HAF SPEED!!! haahx! in fact, all torrents im trying to download also has these problems. so the fake torrent problem can be extract out. but since then, wat is my problem? my connection is 100kb/s though. help ................... T-T

oh yah..and ppl sae that disable the firewall enables you to have faster connections..i also thought of that. but the main issue is that the downloading rate is....pathetic like 0-2 kb/s....mostly 0kb...i tink it would have took years to download finish? hahax

No it won't, connecting to the internet without a firewall or antivirus will soon make your computer not run at all. Turn on Windows XP SP-2 firewall at least, with exception allowed. Make sure you have the option for ICS/ICF turned on in BC and the Windows firewall will protect your computer without screwing with your connection. Now you need to run an anti-virus. Get McAfee or Avast free edition.

As for speed. Go through our settings guide. You should also be using BitComet version 0.70.

No it won't, connecting to the internet without a firewall or antivirus will soon make your computer not run at all. Turn on Windows XP SP-2 firewall at least, with exception allowed. Make sure you have the option for ICS/ICF turned on in BC and the Windows firewall will protect your computer without screwing with your connection. Now you need to run an anti-virus. Get McAfee or Avast free edition.

As for speed. Go through our settings guide. You should also be using BitComet version 0.70.

oh..okok thanks alot! ^^