To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration ×
Comet Forums
To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration

Help with downloaded torrents

KALIM

ok so i've downloaded a couple of games,i extracted them with winrar and the extracted files are image files how do i burn the games to a dvd?and will i be able to play them after i burn them or do i have to do somthing else? Thanks (they are ps2 games) :unsure:

ok so i've downloaded a couple of games,i extracted them with winrar and the extracted files are image files how do i burn the games to a dvd?and will i be able to play them after i burn them or do i have to do somthing else? Thanks (they are ps2 games) :unsure:

you have to use something like imgburn or alcohol 120% to burn to disc. you won't be able to play them unless you have swap discs or a mod-chip (which voids your warranty by the way) for your playstation2.

and before you ask you can't download a swap disc torrent because then you would need a swap disc to use your d/l copy of swap disc. sorry, you'll just have to buy one.

and where could i get this mod-chip,and i dont care about the warranty its already void.

they are all over the internet, just google it. there are a lot of different ones so finding the correct one for your machine may be a long process, so be sure you get the right one. i would also suggest getting a proffessional to install it for you as there is a ton of soldering required and the connections are very small and in tight spaces.