To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration ×
Comet Forums
To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration

download speeds

lam04

I used to get download speeds of 140KB/s then suddenly 1-2 KB/s. I have been through everything.I'm using win xpsp2,broadband speed of 2.2mbps my port is not being blocked by my isp, the torrents i choose all have plenty of health,peers and seeds. My upload is set at 30. I am using version 0.63 can't download .70. This is driving me mad please help.

:unsure: :angry: :(

I used to get download speeds of 140KB/s then suddenly 1-2 KB/s. I have been through everything.I'm using win xpsp2,broadband speed of 2.2mbps my port is not being blocked by my isp, the torrents i choose all have plenty of health,peers and seeds. My upload is set at 30. I am using version 0.63 can't download .70. This is driving me mad please help.

:unsure: :angry: :(

Try reinstalling Bitcomet 7.0 and going with all the defaults, except for the global max speed limits, you can do what you like with those. If you have a router, get rid of it! Just use a DSL 8Mbps modem, you don't need a router. Make sure you have only one firewall active, and it isn't blocking BitComet... I'll be damned it you ain't high flying if you do all these.

Try reinstalling Bitcomet 7.0 and going with all the defaults, except for the global max speed limits, you can do what you like with those. If you have a router, get rid of it! Just use a DSL 8Mbps modem, you don't need a router. Make sure you have only one firewall active, and it isn't blocking BitComet... I'll be damned it you ain't high flying if you do all these.

I have downloaded bitcomet 0.70 but there are 2 file errors. The file erros are bitcomet.exe and dbghelp.dll.This came from the bitcomet site is there a fix for these? Also i am not behind router.

Hi, I also having such problem, however I'm using 0.70 version. It is better, can advise whether what setting is best for download as speed is only reaching at 50Kb/sec ?

I try to play with this setting on download and upload, seem like with higher upload setting, I can manage to get a better download rate, it is true ?

I have downloaded bitcomet 0.70 but there are 2 file errors. The file erros are bitcomet.exe and dbghelp.dll.This came from the bitcomet site is there a fix for these? Also i am not behind router.

Hi again i've managed to download 0.70 but my download speeds are still slow. I've been downloading a film for 8 hrs and only managed to get 12% so far, i've tried all the settings in the guide at the moment i have 28 connected seeds and 78 connected peers with a mixture of local,remote and nat. I,ve tried uploading at 50,30 and 15. But nothing seems to work. Anymore ideas?

Can any body help???? Please respond :( :( :(