To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration ×
Comet Forums
To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration

Download Stopped

manawar13

I have been downloading a file, and it's on 93.6%, it has 1 seeder, and 7 peers, yet the health is at 100%, it even shows how much time would be left on the Time Left column, but it won't start downloading again. I had another file downloading, and I tried downloading it twice, and both times it stopped at 63.6%. Do you think that the first one can be fixed, and second one is a just a file that won't ever dowload?

For a swarm that small, such behaviour does happen. It's probably too early to give up on it, so let it run for a while and check the progress after a day or so. If it still hasn't progressed, then it probably won't ever finish.

You will mostly see poisoned torrents on new stuff, but check the forum or comments on the site that hosts the torrent, to see if others have had the same issues or discovered problems with the torrent.

For a swarm that small, such behaviour does happen. It's probably too early to give up on it, so let it run for a while and check the progress after a day or so. If it still hasn't progressed, then it probably won't ever finish.

You will mostly see poisoned torrents on new stuff, but check the forum or comments on the site that hosts the torrent, to see if others have had the same issues or discovered problems with the torrent.

The first file is slowly downloading. It's a big file, and it's only downloading like at 1kb, so it'll take awhile with only 1 seeder.

The other file, I just stopped downloading it. I know it's not going to download so I won't waste my time with it,