To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration ×
Comet Forums
To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration

DOWNLOADING AND WHAT TO USE TO BURN (GAMES)

shortygirl

HI all my name is shorty am new to bitComet i really like using it A lot but am not to sure how to use it to down load games and movies. I know how to download what do i use what kind of cd or DVD DO i use i what program should I use to burn with. ANY inFORMATION FOR ME WILL BE HELPFUL Thanks a lot and i am glad to be here. :) :) :)

Edited by Dark_Shroud (see edit history)

HI all my name is shorty am new to bitComet i really like using it A lot but am not to sure how to use it to down load games and movies. I know how to download what do i use what kind of cd or DVD DO i use i what program should I use to burn with. ANY inFORMATION FOR ME WILL BE HELPFUL Thanks a lot and i am glad to be here. :) :) :)

welcome to bitcomet! i hope it's every thing you have dreamed of. as to what kind of cd or dvd you should use depends on what kind of burner you have. most movies can fit on a cd, it really just depends on the exact file.

there are a lot of programs out there to use for burning. i use nero 6 for movies, alcohol120% for games and disc images(iso, mdf, bin, cue etc.) dvd santa. like i said, plenty to choose from. easier to specify what file you want to burn and then someone can recommend a burning program.

Edited by Dark_Shroud (see edit history)

welcome to bitcomet! i hope it's every thing you have dreamed of. as to what kind of cd or dvd you should use depends on what kind of burner you have. most movies can fit on a cd, it really just depends on the exact file.

there are a lot of programs out there to use for burning. i use nero 6 for movies, alcohol120% for games and disc images(iso, mdf, bin, cue etc.) dvd santa. like i said, plenty to choose from. easier to specify what file you want to burn and then someone can recommend a burning program.

hi THANK YOU FOR RESPONDING TO MY LITTLE PROBLEM I do a lot of music will i have in the pass haven not got to movies or games I WANT TO I USE MUSICMATCH JUKEBOX FOR THE MUSIC DON'T HAVE nero or alcohol i guess i have to get them. now what i really wanted to know is what kind of hardware of cd dvd to use for the burning part i have a ps2 a reg dvd player i have some blank cds that i have not use i don't know if i can us them for the games or movies i probably can they are MEMOREX CD-RW cds that i have not use. thank you for responding.