To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration ×
Comet Forums
To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration

Un problema solucionado, un problema persiste...

Bueno, de los dos problemas planteados anteriormente solucioné el de conexión al servidor. Ya me encuentro con el "login" solucionado. En cambio cuntinúo con la descarga interrumpida (0 Kb/s). La versión de BitComet es la 0.76 y no encuentro "la pista" para descubrir el motivo de este problema. El software no muestra ningún aviso que pueda servirme.

Gracias nuevamente por vuestra ayuda. Espero su respuesta "salvadora".

Well, of the two previous problems reported, I solved the one regarding the connection to the server. I am now "logged in". However, I still continue with the interrupted download (0 kB/s). The BitComet version is 0.76 and I can't find "the clue" to find out the cause of this problem. The software doesn't show any reports that can aid me.

Thank you, again, for your help. I await your "rescuing" response.

Edited by cassie (see edit history)

You should stay with stable versions only. That's currently 0.70.

I need more information about your exact problem. Are you able to connect to the trackers on various torrents, and if not, are you getting error messages? What is the status of the torrents you are trying to download? What do they show in the seeds/peers column?

Deberías permanecer sólo con versiones estables. Actualmente, la última es la 0.70.

Necesito más información sobre tu problema específico. ¿Consigues conectar con los rastreadores en varios torrents? Y si no es el caso, ¿obtienes algún mensaje de error? ¿Cuál es el estado/disponibilidad (status) de los torrents que intentas descargar? ¿Qué muestran en la columna de semillas/clientes?

Edited by cassie (see edit history)