To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration ×
Comet Forums
To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration

0,70 keeps crushing

Pro2010

The 0.70 keeps crushing

I tried 0.77 but it wouldn't even download it stays in 0 kb

the problem is it the 0.70 used to work for me perfectly!!

I am experiencing similar difficulties. .70 started behaving erratically (freezing) recently, so I upgraded to .77. .77 However started crashing on opening bitcomet. I downgraded to .76 about 30 minutes, but am still experiencing difficulties. It (.76) crashed for the first time as I was typing this message. This crash was different from the others as bitcomet instead of becoming unresponsive, popped up an error message and offered to send a crash report, which I did.

If you are experiencing severe problems in a setup that worked well before, you should try doing a clean uninstall of BitComet, then install the latest stable version, which is currently 0.70. Most people should not try to upgrade until a later stable version is released. The others are in alpha or beta status, and you should expect problems if you install an alpha or beta release.

If you are experiencing severe problems in a setup that worked well before, you should try doing a clean uninstall of BitComet, then install the latest stable version, which is currently 0.70. Most people should not try to upgrade until a later stable version is released. The others are in alpha or beta status, and you should expect problems if you install an alpha or beta release.

Yes. I uninstalled .76 and am trying my luck with .70 again. Hopefully it will work as it did before.

Yes. I uninstalled .76 and am trying my luck with .70 again. Hopefully it will work as it did before.

No, I am downgraded to 0.70 from 0.76, but the freezing problem still exist, could any other thing can cause it freeze? setting? I already tried to follow everything of your setting guide, what other reason could it be??? :(