To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration ×
Comet Forums
To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration

Someone help me....

Can any kind souls help with me with regards to the settings for bitcomet 0.68 when using with kerio & Avast??

Currently running on XP SP2...

I've just switched over from Mcafee and the d/l speed dropped from 80 to 5... :( :(

What McAfee program are you using? If it's personal Firewall you need to set BitComet for server access.

I've just switched to kerio firewall...even the internet speed is seriously slowed...i tried to adjust avast but still to no avail.. :(

Maybe some pictures will help u set up Kerio

First of all make sure resolve address is disabled

kerio18zj.png

settings

kerio29rq.png

kerio31td.png

kerio48id.png

kerio58fh.png

Hope the pictures help :)

And to be sure that Kerio is the problem with your speed and not just the torrents your downloading

Here is a torrent you can test that should be really fast.

http://distribution.openoffice.org/p2p/

Also in the peers tab make sure you are getting remote peers. If they are all local that means something is blocking incoming connections

Another question...i'm currently d'l 5 files...but it seems like only 2 files are d/l at 60K and above while the rest is not moving at all..even when status shows downloading.

And in the seed/peers column, i can have 2k plus of peers but only connected to less than a hundred..did i set anything wrongly?? :unsure:

And to be sure that Kerio is the problem with your speed and not just the torrents your downloading

Here is a torrent you can test that should be really fast.

http://distribution.openoffice.org/p2p/

Also in the peers tab make sure you are getting remote peers. If they are all local that means something is blocking incoming connections

:) :) :)

Many, many and many thanks :) !!

Your torrent went with >200 kB/s. So it is not problem of system, program or any of my firewall. Now at least I know I have very bad other torrents. Thanks a lot. Ufff now I can take it easy.