To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration ×
Comet Forums
To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration

My suggestions

ekw

I'm not sure if this has been proposed before, but it will be convineint if BC has a optional timer that can shut down computer at a specified time (instead of once tasks are finished) and can be easily located on the task bar.

Another good feature will allow users to retry/refresh trackers instead of waiting on the "time remaining". Or able to manually set the timer. It also might help fight against tracker connection error, whereas people don't have to wait 20 minutes until it retries

My last suggestion is to be able to open a torrent task's originating website(Where the comments for that file are) Such as if a file Candy is downloaded from this url torrentspy.com/12345/candy ; Bitcomet will have a handy option that will directly open a web browser and link to that page.

Hope these come true !!

As far as your second suggestion, you need to know that trackers hate that, and some of them will ban you outright for hammering the tracker like that. There is no legitimate purpose served by doing so, and it is not advantageous to be constantly scraping it because the swarm just doesn't change that much, that fast, and your client isn't able to adjust that quickly anyway.