To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration ×
Comet Forums
To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration

BC send error?

Ive been looking around in the help sections, so forgive me if theres already a thread on this but there are just far too many pages to shift through.

Ive been following speed guides and setup guides recently and my DL speed will usually get to around 20kb and then just stop there, but thats another issue. My problem is that I usually leave around then and just leave my computer to do its thing downloading the torrent, only to come check on it about 30 minutes later, and its sayin:

0.68Bitcomet.exe has encountered a problem and needs to shut down.

Then it asks me to send a report. I dont seem to understand why It wont work, its always done this, with bitcomet and any other torrent clients ive used in the past. I have my firewall completely disabled at this point and my anti-virus, NOD32 is uninstalled, but it still happens, I just dont see what the problem is, but any help will be appreciated

0.68Bitcomet.exe has encountered a problem and needs to shut down.

Most likely you've already seen thread about this problem next to this here. I've got these problems constantly with 0.67, I send a report couple of times, then 0.68 came out. I have upgraded to it and such errors disappeared. Summary: it's a common problem, solved by using another version - found with "trial and error" method.