To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration ×
Comet Forums
To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration

torrent task exists?!

Hi

I was downloading a file using BitComet. But I realised it was saved in the temp internet files. SInce it would be hard for me to locate the file, so i deleted the job and tried to start a new download. But then it had that message 'Torrent Task exists' and I was unable to download it :(

just wondering wt can i do?

also, since I just recently formatted my pc, i am using a newer bitcomet and i got a few questions wif my newer bitcomet

when selecting deleting,

what's the difference

'move to recycle bin'

'delete task only'

'delete task_all files'

which option i should select if i want to completely delete the torrent from my pc

Hi

I was downloading a file using BitComet. But I realised it was saved in the temp internet files. SInce it would be hard for me to locate the file, so i deleted the job and tried to start a new download. But then it had that message 'Torrent Task exists' and I was unable to download it :(

just wondering wt can i do?

also, since I just recently formatted my pc, i am using a newer bitcomet and i got a few questions wif my newer bitcomet

when selecting deleting,

what's the difference

'move to recycle bin'

'delete task only'

'delete task_all files'

which option i should select if i want to completely delete the torrent from my pc

the difference it's quite easy... welll move 2 recicled bin doesn't delete the task nor the files...(but you can't use the files)

deleteting only the task makes the files that you downloaded remain on your computer... and you could still use the files that you have downloaded

deleting all the files well it just clear all files that you have downloaded in the task and the task itself... (no need to use shift delete from your operating system 10x (times) much faster directly from the bittcomet client...