To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration ×
Comet Forums
To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration

how to increase download speed??

changgg

Since last year, I started downloading shows from taiwan using bitcomet. Sadly, the download speed is always very slow and varies only between 3kb/s and 12kb/s and sometimes even dropped to 1kb/s. At times, the download speed may suddenly increase to 120kb/s. I wonder is there a way to keep the download speed constant at around 60kb/s or even higher? Thanks!

how many seeds/peers do you normally have in the torrents? cuz if there is a low number of seeds and peers, then it probably wont download very fast, and is your bitcomet set up for portforwarding through your router/firewall if u have either or both?

Since last year, I started downloading shows from taiwan using bitcomet. Sadly, the download speed is always very slow and varies only between 3kb/s and 12kb/s and sometimes even dropped to 1kb/s. At times, the download speed may suddenly increase to 120kb/s. I wonder is there a way to keep the download speed constant at around 60kb/s or even higher? Thanks!

normally we've more den 10 seeds but d words "local" n "nat travel" keep appearing. but my modem doesnt seem to have a firewall n i have disable my window firewall too.. so wat's d problem?

im using singnet as my ISP. wat do u mean exactly by a proxy server? my modem's LINKSYS ADSL2. n d model is ADSL2MUE. i verify my modem using google search n it din mention any firewall. im currently using norton antivirus.but i fear tt my ACER laptop itself also has a firewall.. so how do i check? tks alot.