To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration ×
Comet Forums
To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration

La descarga se detiene en 99.9%

:unsure: Buenas tardes. Es la primera vez que tengo este problema con Bitcomet.

La descarga avanza rápidamente pero luego, en tiempo restante, me dice que me quedan 99:99:99, en Seed/Peer me dice 0/19/2178 y el status es Descargando.

No tengo mucha experiencia y en verdad es mucho el volumen de informacion y con terminologia muy técnica. ¿Podrían ayudarme y decirme cómo solucionar esto? ¿Qué es un seed y un peer?

Gracias!

Verónica

campesinadelsol@yahoo.com.ar

:unsure: Good afternoon. It's the first time that I have this problem with BitComet. The download advances quickly but then, under Time Left, it tells me that there remains 99:99:99, under Seed/Peer it says 0/19/2178 and the status is Downloading.

I don't have much experience and, in truth, the amount of information is vast and the terms very technical. Could you help me and tell me how to solve this? What is a sed and a peer?

Thank you!

Verónica

Edited by cassie (see edit history)

You do not say which version of BitComet you are using. This is an important point. If you are not using a stable version, then you should downgrade. The last current stable version is 0.70, see the link to it in my sig.

No especificas cuál versión de BitComet estás usando. Ésto es algo importante. Si no estás usando una versión estable, deberías volver a una que lo sea. La última versión estable es la 0.70 (ver el enlace a ésta en mi firma).

Edited by cassie (see edit history)