To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration ×
Comet Forums
To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration

Won't show japanese fonts >_<

I've already done this step: (step 1 and 2), and I've even installed japanese font in my browser so I can view japanese webpages.

Now I can both view my programs in Windows in japanese, and view homepages in japanese... great, BUT (and this is a big 'but' ;)), when I open a torrent wich contains japanese letters with BitComet, I only see these things (even tho I've choosen Japanese in the Torrent Encoding list):

nameless.jpg

Same thing happens with uTorrent.

What can I do more to fix this, please help me :(

Here's my spec:

Windows 2000 Professional Service Pack 4

P II 350 MHz

GForce 2

512 MB RAM

BitComet 0.70

Edit: Worth of notice: On my other computer, wich run Windows XP Professional, this problem doesn't exist using the same torrent-file mentioned above.

First thing to try: Remove the task (you'll have to, in order for this to work), then add it again. The task properties box should appear. Click the "Advanced" tab, and down at the bottom, change the torrent encoding. This is the only time you can change it, so you have to remove and re-add it.

First thing to try: Remove the task (you'll have to, in order for this to work), then add it again. The task properties box should appear. Click the "Advanced" tab, and down at the bottom, change the torrent encoding. This is the only time you can change it, so you have to remove and re-add it.

I did what you said, but still the same.