To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration ×
Comet Forums
To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration

Download will not download just keeps connecting!

I was downloading a file and it was going well (it was an anime with multiple episodes) and it was almost complete (all but the last few episodes where complete) when it suddenly stopped downloading and started to just "Connecting..." and connect and connect some more, but it never switched to "Downloading...". I've downloaded many files using Bitcomet before, even low seeded files but they have all finished downloading. I checked back at the torrent site where I got the torret and it still has the same amount of seeders and leecher as it did when I started my download, so it couldn't be that their are no seeders to download from. I even started another download (a different anime series with about the same low numder of seeders and leechers as the previous file) to see if my Bitcomet was in working order, or if that would get my original download going. Although my new download is working, my old one is still not downloading just connecting. HELP!!

I I checked back at the torrent site where I got the torret and it still has the same amount of seeders and leecher as it did when I started my download, so it couldn't be that their are no seeders to download from.

Sorry, but that's simply not so. The site's poll of the swarm is almost always out of date, sometimes by a little, sometimes by a whole lot. A very few sites will try to do a scrape on request, to get an accurate list, but this often fails. You can never rely on the web site for information about how many peers are actually out there at the moment.