To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration ×
Comet Forums
To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration

2700HG-B @WIRE

Byrddog

<_<

Work in the IT industry and am baffled. I have read post after post on your site and others about the portforwarding. The only problem is that all of my settings are identical to those on www.portforwarding.com and still no better. Windows Firewall off, portforwarding correct, could it possibly be something with the 2700HG-B gateway and static IP thing. Thank you for a great product and I look forward to hearing your ideas.

Thank you,

Byrddog

<_<

Work in the IT industry and am baffled. I have read post after post on your site and others about the portforwarding. The only problem is that all of my settings are identical to those on www.portforwarding.com and still no better. Windows Firewall off, portforwarding correct, could it possibly be something with the 2700HG-B gateway and static IP thing. Thank you for a great product and I look forward to hearing your ideas.

Thank you,

Byrddog

could have done with a bit more detail

ie; are you getting remote and local cons, what should your max be, your isp?

have you tried downloading open office, you should max out on this, and how are you http speeds

also don't go online without a firewall, enable xp if you have no other, and include BC in allowed

could have done with a bit more detail

ie; are you getting remote and local cons, what should your max be, your isp?

have you tried downloading open office, you should max out on this, and how are you http speeds

also don't go online without a firewall, enable xp if you have no other, and include BC in allowed

Only local cons all the way through. SBC/ATT my HTTP is hitting like 4200kb/s. They say between 3 and 6 megs down and 768 up. The gateway is router also and has firewall built in and I followed portforwarding's website and my ports all say they are open on the logs screen in bit comet.

Thanks