To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration ×
Comet Forums
To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration

why oh why

smokey

just started using bitcomet yesterday and when i went to download something it would download in bitcomet which is fine cause i got ma speeds ect all sorted

but today for sum reason when i go to download something it wants to download in bitlord or bittorrent which are so slow

why is it doeing this can i fix it to download in bitcomet only

plz help xx

but today for sum reason when i go to download something it wants to download in bitlord or bittorrent which are so slow

why is it doeing this can i fix it to download in bitcomet only

It seems to me that you have several BitTorrent clients that conflict on .torrent file assosiation. You'll have to decide which of them you're going to use and remove the others. Next make sure you have "Default Bittorrent Client" enabled in BitComet (check Options -> Preferences -> Advanced).

It seems to me that you have several BitTorrent clients that conflict on .torrent file assosiation. You'll have to decide which of them you're going to use and remove the others. Next make sure you have "Default Bittorrent Client" enabled in BitComet (check Options -> Preferences -> Advanced).

when i remove them and go to download anything it says file not recgonised and comes up with errror message???????