To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration ×
Comet Forums
To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration

Need Help! Im New!

aznathlete

Okay, so I downloaded a movie, and after a couple of hours it reaches 100%. it then starts uploading. I stop it when it is uploading. then i go to its file folder to try to play the movie. but all of the files are still incomplete and so it says "windows cannot play the current file" What do I do?!?!?! Ive heard about changing file names and stuff like that but i dont understand it. Please help me!!! thank you!

provide some more details about the file/files. you make it sound like there are quite a number, which suggests they may be archives.

reply giving the full name of at least one of them, including any extension it has, by that i mean .avi or .divx

provide some more details about the file/files. you make it sound like there are quite a number, which suggests they may be archives.

reply giving the full name of at least one of them, including any extension it has, by that i mean .avi or .divx

well, i go to the Download folder of the torrent i am downloading and in that folder, there is another folder named "subs" and other random files such as "dmt-xvid-sor.roo"

In the subs folder, there are two files. their names. "dmt-xvid-sor-subs.rar" and "dmt-xvid-sor-subs.sfv"

if you need more info, ill reply