To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration ×
Comet Forums
To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration

Health!?!?

I have been downloading x-men 3 using bitcomet and the health has suddenly dropped down to 0%. what does this mean? The download is 92.3% completed. Is it worth me keeping this file anymore or not??? Please if there is any way that i can get this file to start downloading again can u tell me how 2 do it!!! :blink:

Look in the peers list and see if everyone else is stuck also.

If they're all stuck then its doubtful you'll finish.

You can try and ask for a reseed at the tracker or the torrent website

and hopefully someone will start sharing again, but its doubtful.

Otherwise you will need to find another torrent for that

search here

I have been downloading x-men 3 using bitcomet and the health has suddenly dropped down to 0%. what does this mean?

That means you can get 0% more of this torrent from all the peers your BitComet is connected to.

The download is 92.3% completed. Is it worth me keeping this file anymore or not??? Please if there is any way that i can get this file to start downloading again can u tell me how 2 do it!!! :blink:

Well, I don't know how much (MB) of your task you have. If this is a video, you may (in most cases) watch it with 92% complete (though you'll miss some scenes). Moreover, there's 24h interval between your posts... Not a very good sign. You'd better go to the site you've downloaded your .torrent from and ask for reseed there, as bitdave said. Google for you torrent's name and hash to find more sites => more places to ask uploader(s) to come back. And don't think that downloading this torrent anew will help you get past 92.3% point ;)

FYI, reseeding isn't "free" in most cases - you'll have to promise uploader that you'll seed this torrent for a period of time if he asks. The better way is to promise this beforehand, though...