To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration ×
Comet Forums
To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration

MOTOROLA DEVOUR RESET

Hola, George.

Me temo que estás un poco confundido...

Estos foros son para ayuda con el cliente/gestor de descargas BitComet... Aquí no tenemos nada que ver con teléfonos celulares/móviles.

Mencionas (en el título) que tu teléfono es un Motorola Devour, ¿por qué no intentas contactar con algún foro o página web de soporte de Motorola?

Si lo que intentas es liberar (que no es lo mismo que resetear, o volver al estado de fábrica) tu teléfono, para poder usar un chip/tarjeta de otro provedor, existen muchas tiendas que se dedican justo a eso.

Si por el contrario, he malentendido tu post, por favor explícanos con más detalles lo que buscas.

Un saludo.

Hello, George.

I'm afraid that you're a bit confused...

These forums are for help with the BitComet client/downloading manager... we have nothing to do with cell/mobile phones, here.

You mention (in the title) that your phone is a Motorola Devour, why don't you try to contact a Motorola forum or support website?

If what you are trying to do is to "free"/liberate (which is not the same as resetting, or reverting back to factory default settings) your phone, so as to be able to use another ISP's chip/card, there are many stores that are dedicated to doing just that.

If, on the contrary, I have misunderstood your post, please explain in greater detail what you are looking for.

Regards.

Hi!

Googling with the exact title of this thread I found this:

Please note that all data will be deleted from the Motorola DEVOUR as a result of this procedure. This process does NOT delete data stored on the microSD card. We recommend backing up all of your personal data before proceeding.

1. Turn the power off. If your Motorola DEVOUR is frozen, pull the battery out and reinsert it
  2. Press and hold the Power button, R key and the Space key
  3. A yellow exclamation will appear on the display
  4. Press and hold the Z key and the M key

All data including third-party applications will be deleted from the Motorola DEVOUR. Once the wipe is complete, the phone will reboot to its factory fresh state.

*http://www.knowyourcell.com/motorola/motorola-devour/devour-guides/484392/how_to_hard_reset_the_motorola_devour.html

¡Hola!

Insertando el título exacto de este hilo en Google, he encontrado esto:

Por favor tome nota de que, el resultado de este procedimiento eliminará todos los datos del Motorola DEVOUR. Dicho procedimiento NO elimina los datos guardados en la tarjeta microSD. Recomendamos que se haga una copia de seguridad de sus datos personales, antes de continuar.

1. Apague la corriente. Si su Motorola DEVOUR está 'congelado', extraiga la batería y vuelva a insertarla.
  2. Pulse y mantenga el botón Power, tecla R y tecla Space presionados.
  3. Aparecerá un símbolo de exclamación amarillo en la pantalla.
  4. Pulse y mantenga las teclas Z y M.

Todos los datos, incluyendo aplicaciones de terceros, serán eliminados del Motorola DEVOUR. Una vez la barrida se complete, el teléfono se reiniciará a su estado original de fábrica.

*http://www.knowyourcell.com/motorola/motorola-devour/devour-guides/484392/how_to_hard_reset_the_motorola_devour.html

Edited by cassie (see edit history)

HOLA de nuevo agradezco infinitamente a la persona que contesto a mi pregunta era todo lo que nesecitaba saber gracias.

Y al moderador una disculpa yo sabia que no era el medio indicado para esta solicitud pero dio resultado y mi problema quedo resuelto muchas gracias y un saludo.

Hello again.

I'm infinitely grateful to the person who answered my question - it was all that I needed to know. Thank you.

And, to the moderator, my apologies - I knew that this was not the proper means for this request but it worked and my problem was resolved. Thank you very much and regards.

Edited by cassie (see edit history)