To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration ×
Comet Forums
To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration

Identificación en Foro

Hola a todos, tengo un problema con la identificación en el foro. Antes estaba identificado como Ike en el foro y goldenvirginia en el Cometid....ahora en los dos como goldenvirginia. He leido, lo que he podido entender, que se cambió la forma de identificación y el cometid sustituyó al del Foro.......pero ahora he querido cambiar la dirección de correo y no me reconoce ninguna de las dos contraseñas posibles.......

Saludos

Hi, everyone. I have a problem with the[/my] identification in the forum.

Before, I was identified as Ike in the forums, and as GoldeVirginia in ometID... now, in both I appear as GoldenVirginia.

I've read (what I've been able to understand) that the identification method changed and that cometID, substituted the Forums' [way]... but now, I've tried to change the e-mail address but it won't recognize either of the two possible passwords.........

Regards.

Edited by cassie (see edit history)

This account and the "Ike" account are registered with different email addresses so they cannot be combined. My guess is when you signed up for cometID, a new forum account was created for you because you used a different email address, if you had used the same email address it would have linked to your existing forum account.

La cuenta actual y la de "Ike" están registradas con correos electrónicos distintos, así que no se pueden combinar.

Yo pienso que cuando te registraste para el cometID, se creó una cuenta nueva para el foro, al usar un correo electrónico distinto. Si hubieses usado la misma dirección de correo, se hubiese enlazado con tu cuenta existente [la de Ike].

Edited by cassie (see edit history)