To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration ×
Comet Forums
To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration

port detection failed

I have no idea what kind of system or connection you have, you haven't read the instructions nor provided this information, so I can't possibly know how to resolve the problem, but if I recall you can right click on the light and retry the test.

Also in case you may have missed the links posted all thoughout the forum, I doubt it's possible you could have missed the first link in my signature below.

I have no idea what kind of system or connection you have, you haven't read the instructions nor provided this information, so I can't possibly know how to resolve the problem, but if I recall you can right click on the light and retry the test.

Also in case you may have missed the links posted all thoughout the forum, I doubt it's possible you could have missed the first link in my signature below.

post-182603-0-45465400-1460731951.jpg

i want to know you before 2 weeks bitcomet was work perfectly in all tasks ( include snapshoots and green light )

When your port is blocked other peers cannot open a connection. You can read more about this here...

http://wiki.bitcomet.com/bitcomet_client_issues_and_possible_solutions#i_have_a_yellow_status_light_and_my_download_speeds_are_slow_what_should_i_do

In most cases this is caused by a firewall blocking incoming connections or a router not setup properly, but in your case you are using Mobile broadband which doesn't allow remote computers to connect to you unless you connect to them first which is why we have this following info in the post I referred you to read...

2) What type of Internet connection do you have (3G , ADSL 3 Mbs, Optical Fiber, etc.)? If you are using WWAN or any type of connection that uses a cellular type of long distance wireless (not including your own personal Wi-Fi network) then be sure to mention this first.

We ask members to mention this first because if you must use mobile broadband you won't get efficient use of BitComet. You can still use bitcomet, but connections to peers can only be made if you initiate the connection and if the other peer also has a blocked port, then no connection can take place, but if you happen to send a connection request to pees at the right moment when they are accepting peers, the torrent will work, it will just be slow.

The best solution is to go with a full bidirectional internet connection like fiber optic or cable broadband, or even DSL, and I'm not aware of any mobile broadband company that allows incoming connections.