To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration ×
Comet Forums
To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration

swf to flv converter needed

LAChaplle

i need one swf to flv converter to convert swf to flv with the latest flv encoder and the good conversion quality. any suggestion ?

i've use one named iWisoft swf to flv converter to convert swf to flv with h.264 encoder, i don't if that can meet your need, but i use that quite well, maybe you can try.

Edited by Augustina (see edit history)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

As, kluelos told you on the other topic, check the date of the last post from the topic where you're posting.

Usually 2-3 weeks is the oldest considered acceptable, maximum one month. This one is no less than over 3 months old.

• 1 year later...

The update to finish downloading and then click on the Browse button next to the "Input" heading. Find the SWF video file you want to convert and double-click it.Additionally, it also has great performances in converting SWF to Audio & Image formats. The Batch conversion function and Built-in free SWF Downloader will make you feel overjoyed.If you still want to show your SWF files as FLV you will need to publish your SWF movies as Quick Time and then convert the QT to FLV. you may also use a Flash to AVI converter software.