To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration ×
Comet Forums
To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration

Cracks

Hola, necesito ayuda para copiar juegos de PC.

Muchos me indican que intale el juego y luego copie el crack.

El problema es que no encuentro el crack para copiarlo.

Por ejemplo, tengo el caso puntual del Kings Bounty.

Ya lo instalé, pero no sé donde está el crack para copiarlo.

Me pueden ayudar ?

Muchas gracias

Hello. I need help to copy PC games.

Many have told me to isntall the game and then copy the crack. The problem is that I can't find the crack, in order to copy it.

For example, I have, in this specific instance, "King's Bounty". I've already installed it but, I don't know where the crack is, to copy it.

Can you help me?

Thank you very much.

Edited by cassie (see edit history)

Hola, Franchesco.

Me temo que, aquí - al igual que muchísimas otras webs de soporte - no están permitidas las discusiones sobre "cracks", etc. , ya que estaríamos infringiendo nuestras propias Normas (las que citan que no se permiten mensajes ni enlaces con contenido ilegal, software pirata, números de serie, cracks, o que incumplan los derechos de autor, etc.).

De todas formas, deberías preguntar en un foro de juegos, o en el sitio de donde obtuviste tu copia, mejor. Quizás, te puedan ayudar.

Un saludo.

Hello, Franchesco.

I'm afraid that, here - the same as in many, many other support sites - discussions concerning "cracks", etc. are not allowed, as we would be infringing our own Rules (the ones that state that posting messages or links with[/to] illegal content, pirated software, serial numbers, cracks or that violate the author's rights, etc. is not permitted).

In any case, you should ask in a games forum, or the site where you obtained your copy, instead. Perhaps they can help you.

Regards.